Simple Blueberry Smoothie Bowl
The summer heat is still here and nothing beats a refreshing smoothie bowl! Smoothie bowls are packed with nutritious ingredients, sweet, and flavorful. The best part is that the preparation and blending only takes a few minutes, leaving time in the morning to sit down, relax, and enjoy the delicious meal.
We love combining different toppings to take the bowl to the next level. In this recipe we add Organic Dried Mango, Dried Pineapple, Raw Almonds, and other nutritious toppings to make an epic meal!
To make this super yummy smoothie bowl, blend the following together:
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup of frozen blueberries
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of plant-based milk
- 1 tablespoon of shredded coconut
Top your bowl with:
- Fruit For Thought Organic Dried Mango
- Fruit For Thought Dried Pineapple
- Fruit For Thought Raw Almonds
- Chia seeds
- Shredded coconut
Created by Fruit For Thought Partner:
Toni Okamoto Shapiro