Cherry & Almond Scones
We're in love with these gluten-free Fruit For Thought Cherry & Almond Scones. This delicious recipe created by Sunkissed Palette is made with our Dried Cherries and Almonds! Trust us, make this recipe next time you're in the mood for something sweet. You will not be disappointed!
- 2 1/2 cup oat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup cashew milk
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup toasted Fruit For Thought almonds
- 2/3 cup Fruit For Thought Dried Cherries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oat flour and baking powder
- In a separate bowl, whisk together oil, eggs, maple syrup, vanilla extract, cashew milk and apple cider vinegar
- Add wet mixture to dry mixture until a dough forms
- Gently transfer dough to a floured surface and use hands to form discs about 3/4-1 inch thickness in height
- Use a knife to cut out 8-10 even wedges
- Transfer to baking sheet
- Bake for 20-22 minutes until golden brown on the edges
- Let cool slightly and enjoy!
Recipe created by Hannah Wang.