3-Ingredient Tropical Chia Seed Pudding Recipe
Looking for an easy breakfast or snack to get you through the workday? We are obsessed with this chia seed pudding with tropical toppings! This recipe is simple and easy to prep for the week so you don’t grab a less-than-healthy pastry on your way into work (we admit we do this sometimes!). Best yet - there are only three ingredients needed to make this yummy chia seed pudding.
- ½ cup of oat milk or almond milk
- 2 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1 ¼ teaspoon of honey (or sweetener of your choice)
- Half of a banana
- A handful of Fruit For Thought Dried Pineapple
- Fill a mason jar or bowl with oat milk, add in the chia seeds and mix together. Then add the honey and mix until well combined.
- Wait two minutes and stir or shake again to break up any clumps in the chia seeds. Cover and put in the fridge for at least 3 hours or overnight to set and enjoy! The mixture should be nice and thick.
- Once ready, top with banana and dried pineapple and enjoy!
Dying to make this now? Head to our Amazon store to buy our products with Prime shipping!